KIPZER (www.kipzone.com) is an innovative Software and Solutions Services Provider Company
KIPZER (www.kipzone.com) started creating websites in 2012 and haven't looked back. We currently have over 150 sites under our belt and are growing year on year. We don't employ sales people, most of our work comes from word of mouth - we simply create sites that maximise your company's potential. Our team are all experts in their field - we employ only the best developers and designers. If you would like to discuss your project, then please get in touch.
Why KIPZER (www.kipzone.com) for website development and SEO services
KIPZER (www.kipzone.com) is a Website Development company supply custom-built web applications and sites to small and medium sized businesses. We are specialists in the delivery of secure e-Commerce and database driven projects. Our approach is goal - rather than features - based.
We utilise a distinctive methodology which brings clarity to the development process. Project specification is simplified, communication between team members is clear and a 'map' is supplied so that you can track the progress of your project at all times. This structured and methodical way of working is key to our success and ensures that all client requirements are met on time and within budget. Take a closer look at our approach to web development in our Services section , to find out more about the benefits that our way of working can bring.
Why Most Websites Fail
To create a successful website, you first need to understand a few fundamental things about your target audience and your sales strategy: What is your typical visitor looking for? Who is and is not your ideal customer? What is the potential value of each customer, in both the short and long term?
he answers to these questions and many more will affect the design, content, and structure of your website. Too many times, these questions aren’t asked or the wrong inferences are made from incomplete information or the reliance on assumptions. Here are some of the most common reasons why websites fail to achieve business objectives:
Lack of trust building elements
If website visitors don't trust you as a reputable company then they will most likely not do business with you. A few examples of trust building elements include professional-looking design, usage of original photography, and 3rd party validation such as off-site reviews. Our interface designers and online marketers have conducted multiple tests to find out what works and what doesn’t when it comes to trust building elements.
This is when the messaging on your website doesn’t match up with the expectations set by your advertising or does not fulfill the needs of your potential customers. This can result in high bounce rates and a low ROI for a website that is otherwise well designed. That is why we analyze your customer base and online sales strategy to better understand their needs to craft the appropriate messaging for your website.
Website development shortcomings
Too many times, front-end coders and back-end developers take shortcuts. Those who suffer are your website visitors and your business. Things like slow page load time, incompatibility with specific web browsers or mobile devices, and broken pages lead to potential customers leaving your website. That is why we have strict development standards that make our websites compatible, fast, and ready for search engine optimization .
KIPZER believes in simple workable solution providing full user satisfaction and value for money. The solution development cycle followed is well structured and attains the standards laid down keeping in mind the total quality of the system and it’s functioning.
Web & Mobile Development Process by KIPZER
At KIPZER , web development is a holistic process. Our websites don’t only look great, they also perform. From the start, we consider your content strategy, information architecture, user-pathways and how to market your site to your audience.
- Digital Audit If you have an existing website, we want to understand what works and what doesn’t. We setup tracking software on your website and review the data to come up with improvements to implement within the strategy for your next website.
- Business Analysis We analyze your sales process and identify areas for customer growth and leverage these insights into calls-to-action and user-pathways. Our understanding of your business helps us build a website that supports online growth.
- Information Architecture & User-Experience Every website needs a foundation. Our IA and UX teams provide the blueprint for your online business. We optimize your site structure, content and flow to make your website intuitive and easy to use. Website planning directly informs website design.
- Kipzer is a leading company in website design and development, search engine optimization and online marketing. We are a website design and software development company with a 100% local, on-site team of experts and we pride ourselves on providing personalized, results-oriented service.
- Digital Strategy & Interface Design Our Digital Strategy phase informs the messaging and content of your website, providing a creative framework that is conveyed throughout the interface design. Our websites are designed to be compelling and creative, setting the tone for your brand image.
- Our team strives to understand our clients’ needs, objectives, and goals and then tailors tactics and strategies that contribute to achieving results. We’ll create a custom package to meet your specific business needs and always stay focused on growing your business.
- Front-End Coding We utilize cutting-edge front-edge coding standards to ensure your website works quickly, reliably and across every platform. Our coding is compatible with mobile and tablet devices, and is optimized for search engine results.
- Back-End CMS Development Our back-end coding and Content Management System (CMS) development make managing and updating your site simple. We build on trustworthy platforms that keep data secure for both you and your customers.
- Quality Assurance Before we take your website live, we put our coding to the test with an iterative quality assurance process, covering potential exploits, workload balancing, and compatibility. Testing your website insures quality by finding and fixing bugs before the site goes live.
- Future Optimization & Marketing A website is a fluid and organic platform; it can always be tested and improved upon. We look for ways to keep your business relevant with ongoing design and content recommendations. After your website has launched, our online marketing team will execute a long-term strategy that will bring you qualified customers, grow lifetime customer loyalty, and insure a high return on investment by diligently monitoring available metrics.
Web development is at the heart of everything we do – from personal blogs or corporate
websites through to custom applications and social network development, we’re pretty
sure we can take care of it.
Take a look at our services below and if you want to have a chat about your brief just get in contact .
Web Design & Development
From personal blogs to large content-managed corporate sites and e-commerce stores, we offer a full range of web design & web development services – from logo design & brand development through to full website design & build.
A full range of web design & development services
An experienced and skilled team, right at your fingertips – from creative designers to project managers and web developers, we offer the full range of skills you’ll need to deliver your web project right under one roof. Consider us your internet co-pilots!
We’re CMS specialists, and we can save you money!
Creating a website with a lot of content can soon get complicated and expensive. Using a CMS framework like WordPress or Joomla can really save you time and hassle (money), making sure your project is scalable and built on solid foundations right from the start.
SEO, at the heart of everything we do
We understand the importance of SEO in the modern world; for that reason, most of our design and development decisions are made with SEO in mind – and we’re happy to integrate our development with your SEO strategy wherever possible.
Three little words we like: planning, planning, planning
We’re big fans of planning and efficiency, which means we work to a clear, structured plan – from concept, to wireframing, design, build and launch, we’ll keep you informed and involved every step of the way. Did we mention planning?
Our Track Record
We’ve created websites for clients of all shapes and sizes – from international corporations, startups and small businesses through to musicians, international DJs and professional poker players. We’re lucky to work with some really great people and we’re proud of our work with them.
The full list of Our Services
- Search engine results (SEO) and user friendly website.
- Website design
- Graphic design
- PHP development
- User Interface development
- WordPress CMS development, custom themes and plugins
- Joomla! template development, custom extensions and plugins
- Content services
- Social Network Development
- Custom Application Development
- Web Design & Development
- Consultancy & Specialist Support