- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect :KIPZER collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful or the people who matter most to you online.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- Information you give us : For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a KIPZER Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible KIPZER Profile, which may include your name and photo.
we get from your use of our services : KIPZER may
collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when
you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view
and interact with our ads and content.
This information includes:
- Device information : We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). KIPZER may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your KIPZER Account.
When you use our services or view content provided by KIPZER
, we may automatically
collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- elephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your KIPZER Account.
- Location information : When you use a location-enabled KIPZER service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers : Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to KIPZER when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage : We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Log FilesAs with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Information Collection and UseWe are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will never sell, share, or rent this information to others... ever. Positively Online collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
OrderFor a user who places an order, we request personal information on the order form used in the shopping cart. Contact (name, address, email, etc.) and payment information (credit card number and expiration date) is requested. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill the customer's order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact the customer. Credit card transactions are processed using our own Internet merchant account and authorized via a third party payment gateway system. The payment gateway is an authority in trusted modular payment solutions and security systems on the Internet.
CookiesWe will store a persistent cookie so that you may retrieve the products in your shopping cart with no need to go through re-choosing all of them again. However, the cookie will eventually expire if there is no activity in your cart, e.g. view, add to, etc., for a number of days. This website's cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site, but the user will experience limited functionality in some areas of our site. For example, the user will not be able to process an order through our shopping checkout area.
KIPZER also use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
SharingWe use third party shipping companies, e.g. mail, UPS, etc. to ship orders, and a third party credit card payment processing system to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
LinksThis web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Positively Online are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Positively Online.
Newsletter/BulletinIf a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter and/or update bulletin, we ask for the user's email address. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
SecurityThis website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or contact information), that information is encrypted and is protected with 128 bit encryption software over an SSL connection. While on a secure page, such as our shopping cart checkout forms, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer is displayed as locked.
PLAYING FOR THE FUTUREKipzer have provided Playing for the Future with the best possible service anyone could ask for. The quality of the work received both in terms of design and service is above anyone else in the industry. Our website has been the catalyst in driving our organisation forward and has resulted in a massive increase in awareness, improved brand image and has provided us with a platform to move forward. We have received many compliments from a range of people regarding our website and I would recommend Kipzer to anyone!
Your FeedbackAt Positively Online, your privacy is extremely important. If you have any questions about the privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with us, please Contact Us and let us know.
We have helped shop owners, lawyers, large corporations, and startups build a successful online presence for their services and company. Contact us today at +91-89640-47271 or email us for a free quote.